Intellectual property rights
The content of the website, including brands, logos, images, drawings, data, product or company names, texts and the like are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Frecat bvba or entitled third parties.
The information (texts, images and links) is for information purposes only. We make every effort to ensure the correctness of this information, but cannot be held liable for damage resulting from incorrect or incomplete information. In addition, we reserve the right to make changes / corrections or delete information at any time.
Frecat bvba is not responsible for the content of websites that are linked to. The visitor is aware that the privacy of other websites may differ from Frecat bvba. A link to a website cannot be regarded as an explicit approval of the content of this website and the correctness cannot be permanently guaranteed.
In case of disputes, a complaint can be submitted in writing to Frecat bvba. We commit to responding to your request within a reasonable period of time.
The use of "cookies"
The information generated about your use of the website is transferred to the secure servers of Dropsolid nv, Moutstraat 60, 9000 Ghent. This is to keep track of how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity and to offer other services related to website activity and internet use. These mini files or cookies are not used to check the surfing behavior of the visitor on other websites.
Keep your personal data safe
We protect personal data against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data regardless of the format in which it is stored.
We use different methods to protect your data. These include:
- physical measures: closed filing cabinets, limitation of access to offices and CCTV (camera surveillance).
- organizational controls: non-disclosure agreements, restrict access based on need to know, personnel training and security clearances.
- technical measures: Encryption and authentication means, to protect your personal data against unauthorized use. Firewalls are used to protect our servers and network from access by unauthorized users and the manipulation of files and other data that we hold. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your online credit card information and to process your payments in a secure environment through software provided by third-party suppliers. Frecat bvba recognizes the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) and strives to comply with it insofar as this is relevant to its type of business.
More information about the PCI DSS: www.pcisecuritystandards.org
Data entered by the visitor
Frecat respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially (internally or with trusted external service providers), so it is not passed on to third parties. They can only be used for online sales agreement follow-up or direct marketing purposes.
We process your personal data: to process your payments and to protect you as best as possible against fraudulent transactions.
Facebook and instagram
We also receive personal data via our facebook and instagram page, if you follow or mention it (for example if you tag us in a message on facebook).
CCTV (closed circuit television)
You should keep in mind that once the CCTV is activated in our stores, you can be captured on the CCTV and these images will be saved. All CCTV images are recorded only for your safety and to detect and prevent crime. Camera images are not broadcast or received freely or publicly.
External service providers
- webmaster who is responsible for the hosting and management of our website, including seo (search engine optimization) and sea (google adverts) activities.
- copywriter who provides texts and photo material for the website, facebook, events, folders and promotions.
- marketing and branding partners
- accountant, insurer, bank branch, lawyer
- courier services
- payment service provider
We guarantee that the service providers may only use your personal data to provide the services for us and for no other purpose. We do this to comply with our contractual obligations to you or because it is our legitimate business interest.
Rights regarding personal data
You have the right to:
- have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent manner;
- receive information about how your personal data is used as described in this privacy statement;
- have access to the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to correct errors in your personal data;
- to demand that we erase your personal data in certain cases where we have no reason to process it further;
- request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
- to object in writing at any time (e.g. by e-mail) to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing;
- refuse automated decision-making that has legal consequences for you or is otherwise unfavorable to you.
- in certain other cases to object to our further processing of your personal data; and
- to limit or temporarily stop the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Contact details Frecat bvba.
Bubbles at Home
Company number: 0876 442 015